Hello am back with this hot topic
how to record your android screen activity with rec screen recoder.You may wonder how people record their screen activity,and you think it's some tech vodoo lol, it is a very simple trick and i am going to be showing how its been done.
There are different methods but i like using "rec screen recorder" because
It's Easy To Use And Of Course It's Free(YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM GOOGLE PLAY FOR FREE).
*** ROOT REQUIRED (for Android 4.4 only) ***
If your device is running Android 4.4, Rec. requires your device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
Rec. will work seamlessly, without root, on Android 5.0+ however.
Pleaseread the FAQs below for more important information.
Rec.is a beautiful screen recording app, providing untethered, flexible and fully configurable screen recording capabilities for your Android device; neatly packaged into an intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
Now Back To The Topic
Steps To Record Your Screen Activity As Video Make Sure You Install Rec Screen Recoder From Google Play
Step1 Lanuch Rec Screen Recoder Click ==>settings And Configure The Settings To Your Taste
Step2 Go Back To Home Then Set Video Duration(optional), Set Video Size(optional), Set The Name You Want For The Video And Scroll Dnow Then Click Record
Step3 Once You Are Done Recording Your Screen Activity You Can Stop Recording By Shaking Your Phone Or Simply Press The Lock Button.That's All You Can Find The Recorded Video In Your Video Gallery